As I mentioned in a previous post, I have just recently relocated from China to the United States. As such updates, support, and continued development of my projects such as Balthisar Tidy and Middlemac, and my participation in HTACG (who bring the world HTML Tidy) will be a bit limited for the next several months.
Major life-disrupting things in the near future include things like:
- Transitioning to a new position with my day-job employer.
- Buying a new-to-us house. We're considering Grosse Pointe Farms and Plymouth. I'm leaning towards Plymouth because of the awesome access to bicycle paths, but my wife likes the reputation of the Pointes (and trust me, we’d be really low-end there).
- Complying with silly things like wellness checks to ensure we don’t get nailed with outrageous deductibles.
- Whatever deferred maintenance the new-to-us house will require.
- Acquiring a vehicle for daily driving.
- Rehabbing the Expedition and pop-up trailer so that hopefully we can get at least a quick camping trip in before autumn.
- Receiving my household goods in their 40 foot sea container.
You can see that I’m going to have a lot on my plate, and so I’m going to have to sacrifice working on these projects until some semblance of stability starts to return to my life.